Selection of optical cable
- Causes of ADSS cable Galvani…
In the 110kV~220kV high-voltage power network, the reason for the burning and breaking of the optical fiber cable of the optical fiber communication is caused by electrical corrosion. The main reasons for galvanic corrosion are as follows: (1) Breakdown: The potential of the space where the ADSS optical cable is located is too high, so … Continue reading Causes of ADSS cable Galvanic Corrosion
- Features of FTTH Drop Cable
Drop cable features Drop cable is commonly known as indoor hanging wiring cable. With the domestic optical fiber access market showing a good momentum of development, optical fiber access has become a hot spot in the field of optical communications. In the optical fiber access project, the indoor wiring close to the user is the … Continue reading Features of FTTH Drop Cable
- ADSS Optical Cable Main Techn…
ADSS Main technical parameters
The selection of optical cable is not only based on the number of optical fibers and the type of optical fiber, but also the outer sheath of the optical cable according to the use environment of the optical cable.
1. When the outdoor optical cable is directly buried, the armored optical cable should be selected. When overhead, an optical cable with a black plastic outer sheath with two or more reinforcing ribs can be used.
2. When selecting optical cables used in buildings, attention should be paid to their flame retardant, toxic and smoke characteristics. Generally, the type of flame retardant but smoke (Plenum) can be used in the pipeline or forced ventilation, and the type of flame retardant, non-toxic and smoke-free (Riser) should be used in the exposed environment.
3. For vertical cabling in the building, distribution cables can be used; for horizontal wiring, breakout cables can be used.
4. If the transmission distance is less than 2km, you can choose multi-mode optical cable. If it exceeds 2km, you can use repeater or choose single-mode optical cable.
Buried depth standard of direct buried optical cable:
Laying location or soil quality Burial depth (m) Remarks
Ordinary soil (hard soil) ≥1.2
Semi-stony (gravel soil, weathered stone) ≥1.0
All stone quality ≥0.8 Add 10cm fine soil or sandy soil from the bottom of the ditch
Suburbs, villages and towns ≥1.2
City sidewalk ≥1.0
Crossing railways and highways ≥1.2 from the ballast bottom or from the road surface
Ditch, canal, pond ≥1.2
Farmland drainage ditch ≥0.8